Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Family Critter best friend?

Today i was reading a note from one of my dearest and closest friends who had to put down her best friend of 12 yrs, yes it was a dog but this dog had been through all of the hard times and good times with her and her family. This got me to thinking how many other people out there would be at a complete and total heartbreaking loss if they had to put down their favorite critter? I know when I lost My dog  It felt as if my heart just stopped  beating and didn't have a reason to, and for those that know me know when it comes to the critters I'm a sucker sorry it is who i am. but still How devastated would you be if the time came and they passed away or had to be put to sleep could you do it? how would you handle it?


     I told you i would have some randomness

2 comments:

  1. i would be devastated if we had to put lucy down. she is part of the family and no other dog or animal could replace her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you are so in tune with your critter kids, I remember a time when you were at school and knew something had happened at home. I did not tell you..

    ReplyDelete