Friday, February 11, 2011

Where did the years go?

Let me take you to February 27th 2000, when our first child was born Lawrence, he came in to this world already pissed, and trying to find ways to drive us crazy. well in 16 days he will be11 and that is just scary, I always wonder what he will become or what kind of a mark will he make on the world or society. I am always concerned with are we raising him properly, are we teaching him the right things to survive in the real world? but, only time will tell he has become a very independent little man I'm not sure if that is our doing or a combination of being a military child and us or just the way society is now. but in the end I hope that he will become a "functioning" member of society as well as an awesome person. He has many interests that half the time I cannot keep up with him and his "ideas" . I never knew you could love someone so much until the day he arrived cant remember a day without him.. LOVE YOU LUCKY XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment